Tuesday 15 December 2015

Influenster does it again!


Influenster has sent me Huggies Little Movers! #IChooseHuggies


 I couldn't be more happy with testing out this brand of diaper! Especially the specific kind it was! Little movers!

Its been a while since I've received a voxbox, and I'm more then happy that this time it was something for my kids that I really could use and test! My biggest problem with diapers lately has been keeping them up and in place! As the name suggests, this type of diaper is designed specifically for the little ones who are constantly on the go! My little girl (who has a tiny waist) I can hardly keep anything on her little non existent bum! Being skinny everything falls off!
Except for these diapers! She can be racing around in nothing but the diaper, but up it stays!

Definitely will be putting these on the shopping list in the future! Thanks, Influenster!

No comments:

Post a Comment