Tuesday 11 March 2014

Coconut Oil


Recently I've started doing whats called "Oil Pulling" for more information on it and how to do it, look here. After only a few times doing it, I've already noticed a small change! I'm hoping to continue getting good results, (and whiter teeth!!) soon!
 There are so many good uses and reasons to use coconut oil! Here is a list of 101 Uses for Coconut Oil and here's a picture that I found that has a few!


For those like me out there that are pregnant, Its good to use it as a moisturizer to combat stretch marks! So far so good with using it as a moisturizer! I haven't gotten stretch marks yet! (Though the true test will be to see after this little one comes, apparently they don't always make their appearance till after the baby is born!) What do I know though, right? This is only my first!

No comments:

Post a Comment